Fantastic opportunity to be part of our hotel in Vangvieng
We are looking for a talented duty manager to manage our Sisombat Plaza hotel in Vangvieng.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking highly talented individuals who have experience and a proven track record in Management and Leadership in the hospitality background.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
· You must be fluent in Laotian and English both written and spoken
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience as department head in a hotel
· Comprehensive hospitality experience with multi knowledge of hotel departments
· Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Software platforms.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situation
· Strong business acumen combined with an excellent leadership and liaison skills.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
The Duty Manager is responsible for managing and distributing the team
· Supervise and lead the day-to-day operations and performance of the team
· Execute the hotel Strategy, action plans, and business processes
· Manage/Accurately complete daily paperwork, cash, shrink, spoilage, and waste processes.
· Manage Labor and Team Schedules as per hotel situation
· Analyze trends and set action plans for accommodation challenges and areas of opportunity.
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU?
Excellent package & benefits for the right candidate
A Career in a growing Hospitality Group in Laos
Salary is reflective of your experience and what you bring to the table Interested in this great challenge?
Apply today shortlisting is underway.
To apply email us your current resume with your credentials with a recent picture at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Given the number of applications, only selected candidates will be contacted.