Fantastic opportunity to lead and manage nationwide gasoline stations
We are looking for a talented country general manager to manage our group gasoline stations nationwide
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
We are seeking highly talented individuals who have experience and a proven track record in Management and Leadership in the Retail/Convenience field.
Candidates must be exemplary in communication skills.
Our candidate will be talented, highly motivated, and with a “Do Whatever It Takes” attitude.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
· You must be fluent in Laotian and English
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing a high – volume business
· Comprehensive retail experience with multi outlets and high volume
· Ability to work under pressure
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situation
· Strong commercial acumen and analytical mindset for financial results.
· Ability to lead, coach and animate the team to highest performance.
· Passionate, you have a personal commitment to customer service.
· Strong business acumen combined with an excellent leadership and liaison skills.
· Adept in working both independently and as a member of a collaborative team
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING ?
The Country General Manager (CGM) is responsible for providing Management support to all locations. This position is essentially a "Traveling General Manager" that supports businesses and respective teams by providing task specific support, management for new openings, hiring, training, and team development for new stores and transitioning ones.
· Ensure a pleasant shopping experience for all customers.
· Resolve customer and associate concerns, issues, and complaints effectively.
· Execute the Group Sales Strategy, action plans, and business processes
· Analyze the income statements and utilize reports to ensure the store’s profitability.
· Supervise and lead the day-to-day operations and performance of associates and managers.
· Manage/Accurately complete daily paperwork, cash, shrink, spoilage, and waste processes.
· Manage Labor and Team Schedules.
· Perform work with Integrity, Honesty, and Respect.
· Build relationships with community partners to connect the store with its community.
· Analyze trends and set action plans for store challenges and areas of opportunity.
· Monitor local competition through price surveys and other tools, and take action/communicate to Store Operations accordingly.
· Ensure store meets and exceeds Operational Excellence surrounding and Branded Gas Audits.
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU ?
Excellent package & benefits for the right candidate
A Career in a growing Hospitality Group in Laos
Salary is reflective of your experience and what you bring to the table Interested in this great challenge?
Apply today shortlisting is underway.
To apply email us your current resume with your credentials with a recent picture at: email@example.com
Given the the number of applications, only selected candidates will be contacted.